We are pleased to provide you with our fourth energy insurance quarterly newsletter of 2017.
In addition to our regular features, our main feature looks at crisis management response and emergency evacuation. Organisations are faced with an increasing and diverse range of security risk challenges for which they are expected to prepare, mitigate and ultimately respond to with speed and efficiency.
Regular features included:
Download Energy Newsletter
- General state of the energy market overview
- Recent quotes
- Market moves / People in the news
- New products and market developments
- News snippets
- Update on energy losses
- Security rating changes
- Legal roundup
- Demystifying common clauses
- Atlantic named windstorm forecasts
- Oil insurance Limited update
For further information, please contact John Cooper, Senior Partner in the Energy Division on +44 (0)20 7466 6510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org