JLT Specialty’s dedicated Global Service team provides expertise and support to global clients across all sectors
Why our clients value us?
Our team provides you with a single point of contact. We do the legwork for you, such as understanding country regulations, speaking the local language and building vital relationships. It’s this culture of best practice, which guarantees a robust and proactive approach to developing insurance arrangements across all your territories.
We offer our clients
- An extensive expert team with a single focus on global servicing.
- Access to the JLT International Network, with service capability in over 135 countries.
- Multilingual experts with specific resources to provide centralised management of global and local insurance programmes.
What we do
We offer you a bespoke service driven by your own business objectives, resources and capabilities. Our support ranges from providing a full global/local broker service to the management of a specific task. This could range from data collection to an independent review of your overseas insurance programmes and policies.
Our team supports you at every stage of your global insurance programme.
- We help to troubleshoot and resolve local issues.
- Our experts advise you on changes of regulation and identify where best you can make savings.
- You benefit from our extensive knowledge bank, comprising local broker and insurer networks, to ensure greater efficiency.
Why work with us
Our Global Service team offers a range of different service models. We only appoint local brokers who add value and service. Not only can we service your needs, but we offer you strength and control in all your key domestic markets to help you to reach your goals. We also take every opportunity to invest in growing our network’s size and capabilities, building our reputation for efficiency and local compliance.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from:
- World-class fulfilment of your insurance requirements wherever you operate
- Full compliance with local legislation
- Highly developed management information
- Sharing of best practices to improve your insurance programme understanding
- Single-minded commitment to cost management
- Service delivery built around your own processes.
For further information, please contact Wendie Brackstone, Partner, Specialty Property & Casualty on +44 (0)203 394 0496 or email Wendie_Brackstone@jltgroup.com