We help our clients manage a range core operational, tactical, and through to strategic risks. Our Risk Consulting team operates a model designed to deliver tailored risk solutions
How do our solutions work?
By combining internal expertise with external strategic partnerships, we can provide our clients with a one-stop shop. Whatever risk issues are causing our clients concern we can resolve them through a creative, responsive and flexible approach.
Our risk consulting products and services include:
- Retention and risk bearing capacity analysis/financial modelling - risk profiling and financial tolerance including total cost of risk approach
- Historic and legacy liability loss analysis and review - quantification of liabilities and structured risk solutions
- Captive insurance vehicles - optimised retention strategy/(re)insurance programme design
- Business interruption review – tailored BI insurance coverage for the exposure - business continuity management - fit for purpose programme and plans
- Supply chain risk management - supply chain resilience and critical vulnerabilities mapped and quantified
- Contract review/contract risk management - improved clauses to remove and / or reduce risks under contract
- Enterprise Risk Management - embedded risk framework allowing aligned risk appetite and strategy with ongoing improved risk quality
- Property loss control surveys - manage/mitigate property risk exposures
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Risk Management programmes - embed safe working practices, reduce employee injury and absenteeism, improve environmental liability protections and controls
- Physical asset valuation - accurate property values for insurance purposes, wider policy coverage, improved claims certainty
- Engineering inspection services - safety and regulatory compliance
- Motor fleet risk management - accident reduction, improved driver welfare, reduced fuel costs.
For further information, please contact Tim Cracknell, Partner, Head of Consulting Risk Practice, JLT Specialty on +44 (0)207 558 3941