Our Casualty team offers a dynamic and forward-thinking approach, which ensures they are a leading force in the London Casualty market
Why our clients value us?
We have a ‘client first’ ethos which is fundamental to our approach. We listen to our client’s needs and work with them to deliver the optimal insurance solution. This is why many of our clients have chosen us every year for the last 15 years.
Our specialisms include:
We are not limited in the types of business we handle, examples of the industry sectors in which we have particular expertise include:
- Municipalities and public sector
- Mining and natural resources including on-shore oil and gas
- Construction and high hazard trades
- Heavy industrial and manufacturing
- Power and utilities
- Retail and property management
- Transportation and logistics
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- Leisure and hospitality
What we do
A team of highly experienced brokers, technicians and claims staff providing insurance and reinsurance solutions for public, products, pollution and ancillary liability classes.
Whilst our business emanates from a broad range of territories around the world we have built up a particularly strong client base in Canada, Australia and South America. We place over 50% of Ontario’s, 75% of New Zealand’s and 95% of Australia’s Local Government entities liability insurance requirements.
We offer our clients
We are a team of dedicated professionals delivering solutions as specialist open market placements or through market leading lineslips and binders primarily accessing the London market but with access to the global markets such as those in Miami, Bermuda and continental Europe.
Why work with us?
Whether a large corporate, public sector or SME insured we are innovative in coverage evolution. Our market understanding and reputation with underwriters, with whom we place in excess of US$100 million of liability premium, ensures we will deliver the most cost effective solutions to our clients.
Our in-house claims team, who work alongside the placement brokers, share a mutual commitment to our client’s success and will provide them with a value added and timely service. With 99% of claims agreed by insurers, collected and paid within 30 days, they form an integral part of the service we provide.
We are our client’s trusted advisor;
- comprised of a close-knit team of experienced specialists with an absolute determination to succeed
- offering creative and professional programme design
- leveraging our global market relationships on our client’s behalf
- protecting our client’s interests through superior placement and claims services.
For further information, please contact James Desty, Specialty Property & Casualty on +44 (0) 203 394 0483 or email James_Defty@jltgroup.com