WHY PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM SECURITY RISKS?
- To protect your physical assets and balance sheets against the unknown
- Evidences your duty of care to your workforce
- Protects your brand and reputation by ensuring efficient and effective handling of a crisis and risk mitigation
- Secures definitive cover for a wide range of perils covering gaps left by exclusions in other insurance policies (construction all risk policies, personal accident and travel)
- Ensures business continuity
- Builds operational resilience
- Access to claims funds where no ratification from government officials is required prior to agreement of a claim
- Support commercial growth in new risk territories.
OUR INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
There is a huge variety of products available in our market to meet your personal and/or business needs. Therefore, to better understand the holistic solutions available please follow the links below:
What makes us different
- We pride ourselves on being accessible across all time zones. By the very nature of these insurances, we understand the great time-sensitivities involved
- Given the sensitivity and complexity for security-related claims, we advocate integrity, efficiency and confidentiality
- We have the tenacity and desire to disrupt the market status quo and drive the insurance market forward with cutting-edge solutions. We pride ourselves in being seen as market leaders
- We have a dedicated team of specialists around the world, focused solely on security risks, so you know you will always receive expert advice and support
- Our long-standing relationships with the specialist insurers in this field means that our market leverage for seeking alternative structures to ensure the most competitive and holistic coverage is available to you. We set the trends, not just follow them
- Our proprietary risk platforms and knowledge hubs are unique to the insurance market and can deliver you with critical risk insights
- Our brokers draw on our in-house analysts’ expertise to identify current risk trends and forecasted risk developments globally that may impact you or your business. In turn, this means your insurance broker is better informed to mould your insurance coverage to meet these evolving risks.
While great emphasis is often placed on the insurance quoting and placement process, the ultimate test of how good your insurance coverage (and your broker) is comes down to claims.
During a crisis situation, the last thing you want to think about is claims negotiation with an insurer or information collation and claims submissions. This is where we can take the stress out of this process for you.
Our claims service includes:
- Stress testing and adapting products to tailor truly bespoke solutions that accurately reflect your risk exposure.
- Our ‘client-first’ methodology ensures that your claim is prioritised and treated with the utmost discretion and sensitivity.
- 24/7 access and support, our top priority is to deliver full settlement as quickly as possible.
- Our claims team works closely with your broker, ensuring that they have strategic oversight of your risk. When a loss occurs, our specialists can therefore project manage the claims process far more efficiently.
- Your claims broker will help you in identifying the coverage in your policy wording and explaining the next steps and timelines, assisting in data collation for the claims submission, negotiating with the insurers on your behalf to seek the best possible outcome and ultimately managing a swift claims payment.
- Benchmarking the performance of individual insurers (and response teams where applicable) allowing you to make informed decisions about the markets with which you partner.
Our starting point when structuring a new policy is to precisely understand your needs.
Our brokers sit alongside a team of risk analysts drawn from security, technical and academic backgrounds. Their substantial knowledge is utilised to help us understand the precise nature of your risk profile, thereby assisting us in determining the right insurance solution for your requirements.
Using ground-breaking modelling and rating tools, such as Sunstone and World Risk Review , our analysts can pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyse the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets. Find out more