Our Cyber Risks team offers a bespoke solution to fit your specific threats and needs. We have access to a variety of specialist insurers with very broad policy wordings. We also offer policies, exclusive to JLT, which offer meaningful limits to meet your coverage needs at a competitive premium
Cyber, Technology and Media Errors & Omissions Insurance
JLT Specialty’s Cyber team offers insurance and advice to address the growing challenge of cyber risk and the growing need for risk transfer options.
We offer our clients
The direct access to the London market we offer our clients and independent brokers has many advantages:
- Following the tumultuous year of breaches in 2014, many cyber markets deployed conservative underwriting protocols and offerings going forward
- The London market offers a broad appetite and competitive pricing for cyber risk
- The underwriters we partner with deploy a uniquely contemplative and collaborative underwriting methodology which is especially beneficial for clients with challenging risk profiles
- Significant cyber capacity is available - up to USD 300 million via Lloyd's and up to USD 500 million inclusive of company markets
- We can find a sustainable home for distressed or difficult cyber, media, and technology E&O risks.
The suite of insurances we arrange is commonly offered in a modular policy format and can include a multitude of elements for technology E&O, media liability, cyber, security and privacy liability, fines and penalties, first party data breach response expenses, PCI, regulatory actions, cyber extortion, network interruption, system failure, digital asset loss and others.
Why work with us?
- Market insight – at the heart of the London insurance market, we can leverage our relationships and knowledge to our clients advantage
- Diversification – our book of business is spread across a variety of different insurers and we are not reliant on one or two markets for our success, making us
- Deeply entrenched in the London market, we are well placed to navigate insurer partnerships and make sure their offerings are best suited to your needs
- Technical excellence – We are skilled at crafting bespoke terms and amendments to tailor standard policy forms
- Service driven – we are far more than just an insurance quotation and binding service. We have the exposure analysis and claims knowledge to assess cyber risks and give cutting-edge advice.
For more information, please contact Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, Technology and Media Errors & Omissions, Financial Lines Group on +44 (0)207 558 3548 or Lauren Cisco, Vice President, Cyber, Technology and Media Errors & Omissions on +44 (0)207 558 3519