Product recall events are at an all-time high both in terms of frequency and spiralling costs.
The financial impact of such events can have a severe impact both on the Balance Sheet as well as a brand’s reputation. In a constantly changing technological and regulatory environment coupled with increasing customer pressures the need for comprehensive recall protection has never been greater.
JLT’s Products Recall offering provides market leading wording, programme design and placement capabilities to clients globally, across a broad range of industry sectors. We have access to a variety of specialist insurers, with very broad, sector specific wordings. Our bespoke solutions ensure that the cover dovetails to unique customer exposures at competitive premium levels.
Recall & Contaminated Products Insurance:
JLT provide insurance products to address the growing need for risk transfer options and aligned crisis management consultancy.
Why our clients value us:
We have a ‘client first’ ethos and focus on those industry sectors where we understand the prevailing environment and can tailor solutions to match the exposure, contract and financial needs of our clients.
JLT are committed to create innovative recall solutions for our clients to ensure that the cover remains relevant in an ever more complex and uncertain risk environment.
Our Sector Specialisms include:
- Food and Agri
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
Why work with us:
- Market insight – at the heart of the London insurance market, we can leverage our relationships and knowledge to our clients advantage
- Local expertise, global access – we are not bound by territory, working with both company and Lloyds’s insurers to access the most relevant capacity for our clients
- Diversification – our book of business is spread across a variety of industry sectors and different insurers ensuring book stability and avoiding over reliance on a single market
- Recall facility - we have a leading London market facility which is able to leverage our portfolio to offer market leading coverage and premium rates
- Technical excellence - we are skilled at crafting bespoke policy forms to dovetail with our clients risk exposures
- Programme design expertise – we work closely with our clients to ensure that the programme design meets risk financing objectives
- Crisis management – our offering includes comprehensive pre and post loss risk and crisis management support from specialist third party providers