JLT Specialty’s Cargo team seeks to offer outstanding broking, technical and claims expertise from the policy's initial design and formation
Why our clients value us?
Every single account, no matter the size or type, benefits from our team’s service commitment. Our account executives seek to form exceptional relationships with clients and undertake regular account reviews with our support always available. We make a commitment to travel wherever necessary.
What we do
Our team works within key markets, which offer first class security including Lloyd’s London and European-based insurance companies. We know it’s this longevity of relationships between markets, brokers and clients, which ultimately benefits our clients.
We provide significant strategic support and added value where appropriate and when required. Quite simply, we add value by listening to our clients and providing custom made programs, utilising our experience, technical and transactional ability.
Our Cargo specialists work across the following industry sectors:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Binding Authority cover-holders
- Energy and commodity traders
- Heavy equipment manufacturers
- Mining companies
- Offshore service companies
- Oil companies
- Pharmaceutical and Life Science multinationals
- Project financers, contractors and principals
- Refining and manufacturing
- Technology corporations
- Warehousing operations.
Why work with us
Skilled in arranging complex insurance cover, our Cargo team guarantees to offer a fresh global perspective on programme design and broking requirements.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from our:
- Commitment to form strong relationships between markets, brokers and clients
- Strong relationships with Lloyd's London, insurers and specialist underwriters within Europe and America.
For further information, please contact Gordon Longley, CEO, Cargo on +44 (0) 203 394 0461