With our proven track record for working on exciting and challenging projects for multinational clients head-quartered around the globe, JLT Specialty’s Communications, Technology and Media (CTM) Practice is an industry leader in these sectors
Why our clients value us?
As a global practice we are ideally placed to address those risks posed across the CTM industries and their business models, such as industry convergence, increasing risk complexity and integration, the further transformation from tangible to intangible risks as well as the continued distortion of geographic and “legal” boundaries.
Our CTM Practice provides:
- Outstanding claims preparation and settlement for our clients
- True market partnerships that achieve stability in price and cover in the long term
- Significant reduction in the total cost of risk, whilst simultaneously improving coverage, service and policy limits
- Wide-reaching and multi-faceted risk strategies for complex clients and risk landscapes.
What we do
Our ongoing research programme, along with input from industry experts, means we understand the key trends present within the CTM sectors. This enables us to track how the industry is evolving. This output is published as thought leadership and delivered at seminars, plus it allows us to adapt and enhance the advice and service we provide to our clients.
Our focus on research and development means we can provide our clients with:
- Bespoke risk profile, assessment and treatment
- Service across all classes of insurance
- Complex claims negotiation and settlement.
We work exclusively with clients in the CTM sectors. Consequently, we know their business risks inside out, especially the regulatory and commercial issues affecting the industry.
Why work with us
We think big. As a team, we don't start by looking at your insurance programme - we start by first analysing your risks, especially those posed by the exposures of the digital age.
Our areas of expertise and global product offerings include:
- Product design and development
- Structured risk finance
- Claims management
- Risk landscape consulting.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from:
- A dedicated and centrally-coordinated CTM service model designed specifically for each client
- Industry-specific solutions based on years of research and analysis
- Our unique claims management service specific to the industry
- A tripartite collaboration between each client, JLT and the insurance market.
For further information, please contact Kiran Nayee, Partner on +44 (0)203 394 0462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org