Recognised as one of the leading global energy insurance brokers, JLT Specialty’s Energy team places more energy business with Lloyd’s than any other broker
Why our clients value us?
Our Energy team provides global insurance advice and placement services directly to our clients and broker partners. We offer a focused, client-centred approach, where our success comes from putting our clients first and by spending time getting to know and understand your business. We also apply a hands-on approach to gain a better understanding of how your business operates differently from your peers.
What we do
Fundamentally clients come to us to arrange appropriate insurance cover both quickly and efficiently. Our Energy team ensures, no matter how complex, we strive to get the deal done. Our services include both Offshore and Onshore activities. We offer a range of services to our energy clients from advisory and negotiation to risk engineering and placement.
Along with a wealth of expertise, we have a proven track record in dealing with complex energy-related projects. We offer our clients:
- Dedicated energy specialists, which makes us one of the largest teams within the London market
- Outstanding ability to ensure our clients receive the best service,
- A diverse team of experienced brokers, ex-underwriters, adjustors and risk engineers
- Access to the JLT International Network, which spans 135 countries, to provide access to effective solutions and local expertise on-the-ground advice.
Our areas of expertise and global product offerings include:
- Oil and gas
- Onshore and offshore upstream activities
- Midstream energy activities
- Integrated Oil Companies
- Claims and Claim Consulting
- Offshore Construction All Risks (CAR).
Why work with us
- As dedicated energy specialists, we speak your language.
- Our engineers are perfectly placed to discuss and understand the fundamentals of your business.
- You work with a team who truly understands your needs and requirements.
Our approach results in:
- Our exceptional client retention rate
- Clients who stay with us because our client-centred approach,
- Providing a dedicated team and very low turnover of staff
- Clients receiving the consistent, high-quality service they require.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client you benefit from:
- Our reputation as deal makers, which also extends to claims negotiation.
- Utilising our influence and expertise to ensure you receive accurate and timely settlements for all claims.
For further information, please contact John Cooper, Chief Operating Officer, Energy +44 (0)203 394 0464