Why our clients value us?
Our strategy involves developing a key understanding of your business to provide you with the best services and products. With our international broker network spanning 135 countries, we work closely with our clients to deliver complex international programmes with compliant local coverage.
What we do
We provide technical advice and offer innovative and competitive solutions. Our products and services include:
- Professional Indemnity including Solicitors PII
- Crime employee and third party, including specific computer related risks
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Regulatory defence costs liability
- Cyber and IT risk
- Transactional Liabilities.
We work closely with you from the outset to fully examine your business type, claims history and risk profile. This enables us to better understand your key insurance objectives and requirements. By working in this way, we are able to tailor the policy coverage to your exact requirements.
We set up bespoke placements , facilities, binding authorities and treaty reinsurance contracts around the world.
Why work with us
Our clients include many of the world's leading stock exchanges, financial and legal institutions, accountants, solicitors, stock brokers and fund managers. We also work with property consultants, recruitment consultants and insurance brokers, along with non-standard professions and the technology and telecommunications sector.
It is the way we deliver our service which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from advice and services, which address the following risk factors:
- Recession driven claims
- Competition - pressure on services offered
- Expansion and growth.
- Reputational risk
- Increased expectations - breadth of services
- Contractual requirements.
- Legal/Regulatory risk
- Compliance, training risk management
- Local/international obligations.
For further information please contact Martin Ellis, Partner, Financial Lines Group on +44 (0) 207 528 4704