JLT Specialty’s Restructuring and Recovery Risks team is recognised as a leading provider of insurance and risk management solutions within the restructuring, turnaround, civil recoveries and insolvency sectors
Why our clients value us?
Experience, innovation and partnerships are highly crucial to delivering specialist risk management solutions to our clients. We provide some of the most innovative risk solutions for professional service firms. Our team develops relationships with your partner firms, thereby enhancing the concept of our P to P (Professional to Professional) business strategy. Our team also maintains strong working relationships with major professional associations and member bodies.
Our specialisms include:
- Bespoke risk transfer products to match our clients exposures
- Providing solutions to allow our clients to transact their business
- Delivering a service based on a relationship.
What we do
- Advise insolvency practitioners and their teams on insurance, risk management and claims issues.
- Provide site visits, health and safety surveys and deliver a transparent rationale for placement decisions.
- Arrange After The Event (ATE) litigation funding solutions including an option to obtain the best available ATE market terms.
- Assist clients in providing introductions to funders and legal advisors.
- Support turnaround and restructuring professionals in the risk transfer process, including placing warranty and indemnity insurance, historic liabilities ring fencing, and managing insurance programmes due diligence and personal liability risk transfer.
- Provide claims run off services and insurance archaeology services.
- Provide legal costs insurance policies to provide legal budget costs certainty.
Our ATE team includes qualified solicitors and experienced brokers enabling us to negotiate with insurers from a position of strength and knowledge.Our expert team is highly experienced working with insurance industry qualifications, health and safety qualifications and legal qualifications. As a team, we are also supported by other expert teams within JLT Specialty working in the real estate, financial risks, aviation, marine, reinsurance, legal and compliance sectors.
We offer our clients
Our insolvency practitioners best practice protocol provides clients with one of the most cost effective and appropriate covers, providing complete transparency regarding placement. We analyse and review pre-appointment insurance, potential open market placements and monitor Open Cover Scheme progress. Clients are provided with indicative costs to assist with budgetary requirements.
Why work with us
Our team provides training to clients nationally, working as part of the team to identify specific training and business needs. With experts skilled in implementing bespoke programmes to meet client's objectives, our training programmes focus on:
- Property management
- Risk management
- Health and safety
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- Litigation risk management.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from our
- UK-wide operations service based in our Birmingham offices
- Service and delivery team, which is designed to understand clients’ requirements and deliver solutions to ensure our clients can focus on their business.
For further information, please contact Ed Brittain, Partner, Restructuring & Recovery Risks on +44 (0)121 222 1034