At JLT Specialty Limited* we know how important data privacy is to you and we want to make sure you are clear on why and how we collect, handle, store and transfer personal data; what your rights are and how they can be exercised.
With the introduction of the Europe-wide General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act in May 2018, we have reviewed what information and how we process such information so you can be confident that we’re processing information appropriately and securely.
On these pages you will find:
- Our Fair Processing Notice that provides you with a clear explanation of when, why and how we collect and use personal data. We have designed our Notice to be as user friendly as possible, and have labelled sections to make it easy for you to navigate to the information that may be most relevant to you;
- Our Privacy and Security Statement that explains our privacy principles and how we keep personal data secure;
- Information about your data protection rights and how to exercise them; and
- How to contact our Data Protection Officer.
Our Fair Processing Notices
Privacy and Security Statement
Click here to see our privacy principles and how we keep personal data secure.
Individuals’ data protection rights and how to exercise them
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correction of any mistakes in our files, erasure of records where no longer required and restriction on the processing of your data. You also have rights in respect of the processing of your data, data portability and information used in relation to any automated decision making and profiling or the basis for international transfers. You can find out more information about your rights by clicking on this link.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then please click on this link.
How to contact our Data Protection Officer
If you would like more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing JLTSL_UK_DPO@JLTGroup.com.
* Lloyd’s Broker. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
A member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group. Registered Office: The St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AW.
Registered in England No. 1536540. Vat No. 244 2321 96